War of Angels
War of Angels is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that is currently in open beta testing. War of Angels allows players to make a choice between Good and Evil. You can be a good angel or a bad angel. Unlike another major angel-themed MMORPG, Aion, War of Angels is free to play without any type of subscription. Besides having the ability to control towns and cities, the game is notable for its combat system. Not only can players fight on land, but they can also fight underwater and in the air. This is where War of Angels is similar to Aion because players can not fly with their wings all of the time. Wings can be bought from an NPC. The game also tries to focus on both PvE and PvP instead of only one. All in all, War of Angels is a great way to experience aerial combat.
- Free to play.
- Highly-defined 3D graphics.
- Fight in the air, under water, and on land.
- East meets West in terms of style and look.
- Guild city where guilds can rule.
- Individualized character development.
- Four classes.
- Class specialization at a certain level.
- Wings can not be used to fly all of the time.
- Choose between good and evil.
- Numerous PvE and PvP features.
- Extensive quests for single players and parties.
- Players can make their own economies.
- Players can govern their own towns.
- Download is 1.4 GB.