Last Chaos is an on-line role playing game where thousands of players can simultaneously be connected, fight and upgrade their courage and battle skills through adventures, quests and crafting skills with fellow adventurers. It is set in the land of Iris, a place where anarchy, terror and ambition reign after an epic struggle between the Gods.
In the world of Last Chaos, the mortal races fight for power and conquest of Iris. In a land of shifting alliances, bloody betrayals and insatiable ambitions, players have full control of their destiny; every action and decision is meaningful and important. Fate rests on their shoulders and they determine the evolution of Last Chaos’s story through brutal warfare, brilliant strategy and political power. By accomplishing missions, learning crafting skills and experiencing adventures in the huge and unknown world, players acquire the bravery, intelligence and strength to become the true ruler of Last Chaos.
- Personal Dungeon System; The “Personal Dungeon” is a private quest mode where players can go solo in an “arcade” style gaming environment. This allows players to experience parts of Last Chaos in privacy, and at a more rapid and exciting pace. Players are also rewarded handsomely in experience and treasure!
- E.R.A.S. Exciting Range of Aggressive Battle System; With E.R.A.S. (Exciting Range of Aggressive Battle System), players can hit monsters within the sweep of their weapons! Combined with more exciting attack options that many action games don’t have, Last Chaos provides more thrills and excitement than many similar action oriented on-line games.
- Item Crafting System; Players are able to craft various useful items, which they can personally use or trade with other players. The Item Malls create a convenient method of trading.
- Player Vs Player Vs Environment; Other online role-playing games have PvE – player versus environment (fighting computer-controlled monsters) and PvP – player versus player (human-controlled characters) fighting each other. Last Chaos brings these two game features together in an evolving system. PvPvE manages the complex relationships and alliances between races and guilds; and allows players a chance to test out their fighting skills against other players. Last Chaos will continue to work with players to improve the PvPvE features to make the game more exciting and challenging.
- Pet System; With our new pet system, you can now have a faithful friend and loyal ally in your journey through out Iris.
· Small Dragon; After completing the Drake Egg Quest you will get a Hatchling. Hatchling is the first form and the earliest stage of your Dragon. In this form they need a lot of attention, the level with you and learn skills as well as social behaviours as he grows.
· Small Horse; After completing the Pan Flute Quest you will get a Pony. Pony is the first form and the earliest stage of your Knightmare. In this form they need a lot of attention, the level with you and learn skills as well as social behaviours as he grows.
· Medium Dragon; Once your Hatchling achieves level sixteen, he will advance to the second form and the middle stage of a Dragon which is known as a Drake. Your pet will still be able to learn skills, social behaviours and keep you company while you level.
· Medium Horse; Once your Pony achieves level sixteen, he will advance to the second form and the middle stage of a Knightmare which is known as a Horse. Your pet will still be able to learn skills, social behaviours and keep you company while you level.
· Big Dragon; The third stage of the Dragon, and the last form, starts at level thirty one. Once your Drake hits that level, you can choose to turn it into a Dragon mount or let it level up further as a Drake. Once your Drake turns into a Dragon, you will be able to mount him and move faster around the lands of Iris. The Pet will also forget all his old skills and will only be able to learn new skills to help you in combat.
· Big Horse; The third stage of the Knightmare, and the last form, starts at level thirty one. Once your Horse hits that level, you can choose to turn it into a Knightmare mount, or let it level up further as a Horse. Once your Horse turns into a Knightmare, you will be able to mount him and move faster around the lands of Iris. The Pet will also forget all his old skills and will only be able to learn new skills to help you in combat.
OS: Windows (R) Vista/ XP/2000 (95/98/ME/NT/Server are not supported)
CPU: 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent
Graphics Card: Geforce FX, Radeon 9600 128MB